“Thank you for helping with my lawsuit for the car wreck. You did a wonderful, professional job and I would recommend you to anyone. Once again, thank you very much.”
– Rodeo Post
“Without the help of Kevan Montoya I know that I would not have had the successful outcome that was achieved. He took a very difficult situation and made sure that the truth was told, presently and perfectly. He was a calm and confident presence during this difficult time for our family. I very much appreciate the knowledge and support I received from Mr. Montoya. I highly recommend this firm.”
– April Adkison
“Kevan Montoya and his staff are incredible! I was able to concentrate on healing and my family instead of insurance companies and paperwork. Not only are the staff empathetic and efficient, Mr. Montoya was tenacious in making sure that my interests were considered. They’ve got your back!”
– Lisa Allen (Yakima, WA)
Montoya Hinckley. We Fight. We Win.Get your free consultation now. Find out how our car accident lawyers can help you today. Call 509-895-7373.
Why You Should Choose Us
Trust the Decades of Experience from Our Car Accident Lawyers in Yakima
At Montoya Hinckley, We Bring Aggressive, Skilled Representation
OUR YAKIMA CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS HAVE MORE THAN FOUR DECADES OF EXPERIENCE. WE KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE THE MEDICAL AND CLAIMS PROCESSES THAT INEVITABLY FOLLOW A CAR ACCIDENT.If you have been injured in an auto accident, it is incredibly important to gain an understanding of your legal options. We have the experience, knowledge, and skill to help determine whether you have a case. If you do, we will use our expertise to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today at 509-895-7373 for a free and confidential consultation.
Trust Our Yakima Car Accident Lawyer to Go to Battle for You Against Unfair Insurers
- Counsel: If you have been involved in a car accident, you will likely have a lot of questions. We can help you with everything, from identifying the correct insurance company, to contact about the crash, to providing advice on how to behave.
- Representation: As your attorney, we will serve as your representative, not only in court but also in communication with all involved parties. We will speak with investigators, attorneys, and insurance companies on your behalf. We are your advocate for the entirety of the process.
- Insight: Often, even with a police report, the facts of a case can be unclear. As car accident lawyers in Yakima, we have a wealth of resources to tap on your behalf. We can engage an investigator if need be. Our car accident attorney will even review all your medical records to make sure the amount we attempt to recover on your behalf encompasses everything, including pain and suffering.
- Negotiation: A significant number of car accident cases settle before they ever get to court. That said, you want an experienced negotiator to handle the process on your behalf. Montoya Hinckley attorneys are highly skilled negotiators and will do everything we can to provide the best possible outcome for you. Should we fail to reach an agreement with the other party, we will represent you at trial, making the strongest possible case for compensation.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING WHAT OUR YAKIMA CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HANDLE ON YOUR BEHALF, GIVE OUR OFFICE A CALL AT 509-895-7373.GET YOUR FREE CONSULT
Our Yakima Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Understand Whether You Have a Case
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Texting or talking on the phone while driving
- Speeding or violating other traffic laws
- Not paying attention
- Driving while fatigued and falling asleep.
RATHER THAN WONDER WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE A CASE, COUNT ON OUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE. TALK TO OUR CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER TODAY AND FIND OUT.
CALL US AT 509-895-7373.
Our Car Accident Attorney Knows the Ins and Outs of Insurance Claims
FAQ: Common Questions for Our Yakima Car Accident Lawyer
Should I speak with the insurance company after my car accident?
Can I hire an attorney after talking with the insurance company myself?
What if I need to miss work after my car accident?
What if my car crash injuries leave me unable to enjoy my favorite activities?
How long does a car accident case take to settle?
Is it expensive to hire attorneys after my car accident?
Will my car accident injury case go to trial?
Our Yakima Car Accident Lawyer Guides You Through the Important Steps You Must Follow
- Contact Law Enforcement: As soon as you are able, call the police to report the accident. They will come to your location to see what happened. Their report plays an important role in any lawsuit you may file.
- Seek Medical Attention: If you are injured, you should visit your doctor or the hospital as quickly as possible after the accident. Often, motorists leave the crash believing they are fine. But days later, they recognize that they were injured. The shock of being in a car accident can cause a rush in adrenaline that blocks pain, and you may not realize that you are hurt. Additionally, other injuries – like a sore back — can creep up in the days following an accident. You may feel worse days later than you did immediately after impact.
- Listen to Your Doctors: Make sure you take the advice of your doctors and medical personnel. Heed their recommendations. If physical therapy is recommended, attend all sessions prescribed. Do not miss follow-up appointments. Your activity must be consistent with the injuries you claim in order to maximize your damages.
- Contact Our Yakima Car Accident Lawyer: As soon as possible after the accident, contact us at 509-895-7373. We can help determine whether your personal injury case will be valid and, if so, assist you in managing the process. We advise our clients to not speak with anyone regarding the accident. Allow us to communicate on your behalf. Conversations with insurance adjusters and other attorneys should be avoided without having counsel present on your behalf. It is critical to understand that insurance companies may try to use anything you say against you when determining the financial offer they will make. The insurance companies are not trying to help you — they are protecting themselves and their assets.
Do Not Post on Social Media After the Accident
Our Yakima Car Accident Attorneys Will Investigate Your Case Thoroughly
At Montoya Hinckley, We Know the Importance of Determining the Facts About the Crash
- Reckless driving
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Texting and driving
- Defective automobiles
- Improper car maintenance
- Inclement weather conditions
- Tired drivers
Our Yakima Car Accident Lawyers Will Investigate Each Area Where You May Receive Damages
- Property damage and loss
- Medical expenses
- Wage loss
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life.
If Your Case Goes to Trial, Our Car Accident Lawyer Will Stand With You
Reach Out to Our Yakima Car Accident Lawyer for a Free Consultation
At Montoya Hinckley, initial consultations are always free for auto accident victims. Even after you choose to hire us, you do not pay a fee unless our Yakima car accident lawyers are successful in recovering compensation for you. We have personal investment in your success.
Contact us today at 509-895-7373. We look forward to putting our resources to work for you, taking every step necessary to determine whether you have a valid claim and, if so, ensuring you get appropriate compensation.