“Thank you for helping with my lawsuit for the car wreck. You did a wonderful, professional job and I would recommend you to anyone. Once again, thank you very much.”
– Rodeo Post
“Without the help of Kevan Montoya I know that I would not have had the successful outcome that was achieved. He took a very difficult situation and made sure that the truth was told, presently and perfectly. He was a calm and confident presence during this difficult time for our family. I very much appreciate the knowledge and support I received from Mr. Montoya. I highly recommend this firm.”
– April Adkison
“Kevan Montoya and his staff are incredible! I was able to concentrate on healing and my family instead of insurance companies and paperwork. Not only are the staff empathetic and efficient, Mr. Montoya was tenacious in making sure that my interests were considered. They’ve got your back!”
– Lisa Allen (Yakima, WA)
Tyler Hinckley represents individuals and businesses in state and federal court in litigation involving personal injury, property damage, employment claims, and business and commercial disputes. He represents individuals and businesses in a variety of employment cases, including wrongful termination, wage and hour, employment discrimination, and retaliation. Additionally, he represents individuals in residential construction defect and construction contract disputes, easement and boundary line disputes, and in cases involving damage to real property. Tyler also represents clients in administrative proceedings before state administrative agencies.
- Washington State University, B.A. in Business Administration, cum laude, 2002
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2005. – Research and Technical Editor, Seattle University Law Review
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice in Washington State and in the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington.
- Yakima County Bar Association, Washington State Bar Association, American Bar Association
- Tyler is the President of the Board of Directors of the West Valley Schools Foundation. He is also a past member of Yakima Sunrise Rotary and a past Board member for the Yakima Y.M.C.A.
- Tyler is a past secretary of the Yakima County Bar Association (2009-2010).