“Thank you for helping with my lawsuit for the car wreck. You did a wonderful, professional job and I would recommend you to anyone. Once again, thank you very much.”
– Rodeo Post
“Without the help of Kevan Montoya I know that I would not have had the successful outcome that was achieved. He took a very difficult situation and made sure that the truth was told, presently and perfectly. He was a calm and confident presence during this difficult time for our family. I very much appreciate the knowledge and support I received from Mr. Montoya. I highly recommend this firm.”
– April Adkison
“Kevan Montoya and his staff are incredible! I was able to concentrate on healing and my family instead of insurance companies and paperwork. Not only are the staff empathetic and efficient, Mr. Montoya was tenacious in making sure that my interests were considered. They’ve got your back!”
– Lisa Allen (Yakima, WA)
Aaron Haynes joined Montoya Hinckley as an associate in August 2018. He brings to the firm his strong academic record, legal writing background, and business development experience. While in law school, he worked with the State of Alaska Department of Law and served as a staff editor on the Journal of Environmental Law & Litigation. Prior to law school, Aaron worked in business development at CH2M (now Jacobs Engineering Group).
During law school, Aaron was awarded the Richard Shaw Business Law Scholarship and an Excellence in Writing Award for his article, Up in Smoke: The Looming Insolvency of Oregon Marijuana Growers and the Case for Chapter 12 Bankruptcy Relief. The article was published in Volume 34 of the Journal of Environmental Law & Litigation. As an associate at Montoya Hinckley, Aaron is involved with general practice
- Willamette University (B.A., Double Major in Politics and Religious Studies), May 2015;
- University of Oregon School of Law, May 2018;
- Staff Editor on the Journal of Environmental Law & Litigation (2017 to 2018).
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice in Washington and the Federal Court for the Eastern District of Washington.
- Yakima County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Board of Directors, Sunrise Rotary Club of Yakima
- Treasurer, Yakima County Bar Association
- At-Large American Bar Association Representative, Washington State Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Committee